Sunday, November 05, 2006

30th October - A great day for Geof - WRX

Every now and again, one day is dedicated to just one of us. We have alternated pretty well I hope, and today was my lucky day.

First things first we went of to a small bush village of Pimpama where we passed a man sat in a white elephant shop playing half a drum kit near nekkid. That phased me not as I was headed to the Subaru Impreza WRX rally driving experience. Fantastic, despite having to wear a stupid hair net under the helmet.

Spanked it around a 1.2km course of mud and fun, did pretty good, not the best of the group but the most technical apparently. So much fun, the car had 350bhp which is 349 more than the van. Sarah then went round for a hot lap with the instructor just to show of the skills and he was a bit annoyed she didn't scream once. She described the hot lap as 'fast and exciting', good for her.

As if that wasn't exciting enough, we then went to Wet n' Wild the water theme park. I was 10 years old all over again, except this time I got to go to Wet N' Wild unlike my mean parents not allowing me all those years ago. Anyway, bygones. We were in and managed to do nearly every ride. The best was the last one called the tornado which is about a 10 metre drop onto a big funnel where you go up the sides a few times then get shot out of the hole at the end. Fantastic.

Happy now, going to sleep.

Laters

Pricey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home