Monday, June 05, 2006

The start - Friday night

Morning!

It is Monday. I feel I should be at work but then again I am sat here watching the cricket, trading on Betfair and using my personal chef (Hi Ma!) to fetch stuff for me. Maybe I could get used to this.

Thanks to everyone who came out last Friday night.

The event started very professionally and calmly... thank you all for my presentation, it was very kind of you all. I suppose that he would feel robbed if I didn't make a special mention to Will 'Mad dog' Norman-Walker for the 500 Hungarian froobles he kindly added, my ass has never been so clean.

After the majority of people said their goodbyes and sensibly ducked out for the evening, this left a gang of developing Neanderthals. The 5p game was brought into play and though they were developers and that the hand-eye co-ordination is severely hindered they eventually cottoned on on how to get the 5p in the half pint glass. Drunk ego then took over and back stabbing, name calling and dirty look giving was flowing around the table, except for Kin who was a bit of a slow starter, though he did get me in the end. You certainly know who your friends are in this 5p drinking game. John 'Rim challenge' Boothroyd set his sights on Rob 'the prodigy' Smith and Paul 'Loony' Lunau, but was back stabbed by Chon 'Pink shirts go with my eyes' Lee and all 3 attacked him so he ended up entirely worse for wear, he even chucked my motorbike helmet down the road AND cried off home early!

We finished off with a pizza and a G and T night cap. Here's a few more drunk people (spot the one who was driving): -

Thanks again to the Dudley's for the use of the sofa, and to everyone who drank in jealousy!

Right I am off for a run, a bath and an afternoon-starting drinking session with some students.

Laters

Pricey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home