Saturday, September 16, 2006

15th September - OZ landed (Geof and Sarah 4 - Countries 0)

We have made it - we are in Melbourne, Oz. We are now 4 countries down with only 2 to go, 1 of which we have been to already and the other is England, yuk. Better make the most of these next couple of months then.

We've been busy right from the start, we are staying in the centre of the CBD of Melbourne so street walking has been done already. First day down and we have done nearly a 1/4 of it. Saw a street photo gallery and went up the Rialto towers, the tallest building in the Southern hemisphere 'apparently' (the Auckland sky tower may have something to say about that) though the one across the street looked bigger.

If we haven't already had enough of heights...

Then we went to the Victoria Market to get some food, then traipsed back to look at all the motorbike shops (more on that to come), followed by a movie in the evening at their entertainment plaza, which is huge and awesome. Saw DOA which is exactly the same as StreetFighter the movie so if you liked that you'll like this.

Today, saturday, is planning day... that's right MOTO GP AT PHILLIP ISLAND is tomorrow! Yes! More bikes. Sarah is so excited.

Big post coming soon about that probably.

Yours anticipationately

Pricey.

PS - Sarah is awesome.

PPS - Charlton play host to Portsmouth tonight, if Portsmouth lose then Geof has agreed to do a bungy jump. If Charlton lose, Sarah has agreed to do a bungy jump. If it is a draw, then both parties are doing the bungy jump. Sounds fair.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just arrived at Changi for my final flight, I'm going to be home soon. Thanks for the big up. I had a fab time, thanks for letting me be part of the A team, eh. The Charlton v Portsmouth match is on in the bar so I guess I'll make myself comfortable with another glass of wine. I know you both want to do a bungy so I'm backing the draw!

Saturday, September 16, 2006 12:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say - I hope the bikes are fun and not too hot!

Saturday, September 16, 2006 12:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Geoff you can breath a sigh of relief, I know how really fond of heights you are.. Portsmouth the victors!!!!!! Ma

Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geof says: -

COME ON POMPEY!!!!!
Top of the table.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:19:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah says:-

NO WORRIES!!!!!
We have ways of making you jump.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home