Saturday, September 09, 2006

Haven't put any stupid pictures up lately!

Some more captions to caption on. Please use the comments at the bottom of the entry... Last winner was a Mr Tristan Anthony Jones of Bognor Regis/Oxford. Well done, you get some tat. The winner this time will get a bottle of wine all the way form New Zealand.

I love my new spidey onsie. It was even padded to make my guns look bigger.

Sarah was struggling to match the Super 'Psychic Sarah'



Liz always played peek-a-boo with a hint of sarcasm.


I tried to give Sarah a big hand whilst she was looking over the chasm of doom.



Sarah took her big hand theme a little further.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caption comp.
1. Who are you kidding.... it will never fit!!!
2. Psychic or side kick..
3. You'll never guess what I'm doing with my other hand, but it makes me smile!!!
4. Trying to decide which shade of nail varnish I will put on tonight...
5. Some wind break!!!

love Ma

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home