Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Why working is far less stressfull then being a bum

Afternoon,

The past week of being homeless and jobless has been a real test... I know what you are thinking 'No way loser' but it has.
I've somehow managed to acquire some Asthma, so there have been more than a few trips to several different doctors. I've also managed to lose a part of one of my teeth as well so there has also been multiple trips to the dentist.
Also moving back home has been interesting (Hi Ma), it's been a long time since I've had a bedtime curfew, but it's great to have a nice glass of milk and cookies before bed.

But the week has been awesome. Plenty of BBQs, plenty of beer and plenty of saying 'See ya next year' to anyone who will listen. Big props to the people for their sofas/beds/floor and the use of their toilets, I think I've used half of Epping forest in bog paper this last week...
Super props go to Chris 'Half an Iron man' Waldron for letting the two of us stay in Richmond and put up with us, not that he had much to do as his exams finished on the Monday. I will get my revenge next time on the crazy golf circuit, it was the sea air and scorching 28 degrees that put me off.

The world cup has been awesome so far, only missed 3 games so far which isn't bad going, and there is another 21 over the next 7 days. The gambling front has had a minor set back, but a few wins have put on the road to evens. Trying to steal a few quid on the French but they are struggling to find the net...

Tomorrow sees me going for lunch with me Nan (Hi Nan) and then some more gambling and possibly more pub visiting in Bognor. Under 2 weeks till we go now, the whole thing isn't really sinking in yet, maybe when we get to the airport...

Right one world cup related picture and I am gone.
Laters for now.
Pricey.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home