Monday, July 10, 2006

A few pictures for your viewing pleasure

Here are some pictures for your entertainment: -

The finger of truth never lies... I am indeed Price



It's Gary

Liz wins the 'who can look more surprised' competiton, Kevin came second.

Geof is the one in the Grey shorts



Apparently Lauren Anderson is the the worlds first Playboy Playmat...


I always wanted to be a showgirl
How cheesey is this?

Tired at the end of the day, too tired to take your clothes off...


What happens in vegas, stays in vegas

(It says for the vision impaired - Vasectomy.com, it is easier than you think!)

We're not sure what to say about this one...

Yosemite park update to follow soonly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said, I dislocated my jaw four hours ago so stop taking photos and take me to a hospital.

Liz x

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home